CONGRATULATIONS to the District 103 Area Directors who completed their club visit reports!
- Saundra R. Caesar, CC, CL, Area Director, South, Area S54
- Daniil Diadkov, SR1, Area Director, Central South, Area B11
- Andy Feltovich, CC, CL, Area Director, Central South, Area B15
- Andreas Forrer, CC, CL, Area Director, Central South, Area B12
- Valerie Jencks, ACS, CL, Area Director, Central North, Area C21
- Musarath Karamthulla, , Area Director, Central West, Area G92
- Cheryl C. Lane, CC, CL, Area Director, South, Area S51
- Cecelia Palmer, ACB, ALB, Area Director, South, Area S55
- Jay Shepherd, ACB, ALB, Area Director, South, Area S52
- Mary Szabo, CC, CL, Area Director, South, Area S56
- Merry Wang, PI2, Area Director, Central East, Area F85
- Julian Wiley, ACS, CL, VC2, Area Director, Central North, Area C23
- James Willis, CC, ALB, Area Director, Central South, Area B13
District 103 Toastmasters is starting the 2018-2019 club year with many clubs divided across five (5) divisions, led by five Division Directors, and supported by Area Directors.
This page will provide you with information regarding the area and division in which your club has been aligned. In addition, you will find the district leaders assigned to serve your club, area and division.
See also: A Special Thank You to Pathways Guides
Here is a list of the 2018-2019 elected Division Directors for your club, area, and division, along with the appointed Area Directors:
CENTRAL SOUTH (B) DIVISION
CENTRAL NORTH (C) DIVISION
CENTRAL WEST (G) DIVISION
CENTRAL EAST (F) DIVISION
SOUTH (S) DIVISION
District 103 thanks the team of Pathways Guides/Ambassadors (led by Chief Ambassador Michael Raffety, DTM, PID) as they helped club members transition to the Pathways educational program of Toastmasters International launched last year:
- Barbara Beckley, DTM
- Chuck Bern, ACB, ALB
- Micaela Escareno
- Claudia Gonzales, DTM
- Frank Hesser, DTM
- Marcie Hill, ACS, ALB
- Shari Holloway, ACB, CL
- Courtney Jones, CC, CL
- Margaret M. Kelly, ACB, ALB
- Alexey Maloletkin, CC, ALB
- Stephanie Moncure
- Dushun Mosley, DTM
- Jerome Rowley, DTM
- Stephen Rynkiewicz, ACG, CL
- Mayur Shah, ACB, ALB
- Cynthia Sharp, DTM
- Jay Shepherd, ACB, ALB
- Mary Szabo, CC, CL
- Wayne Taylor, DTM
- Kimberly Vertucci, ACG, ALB
- Diane Wallace, CC, ALB
- Monique Washington, CC
- Saundra Washington, ACG, ALB
- Jason Woods, DTM
How many goals has your club accomplished in the Toastmasters International “Distinguished Club Program”? Visit http://dashboards.toastmasters.org/ to find out your club’s progress. See if your club is close to becoming recognized as a “Distinguished Club”, “Select Distinguished Club”, or “President’s Distinguished Club”.
ROUND 1 CLUB OFFICER TRAINING STATS
“4+ OFFICERS TRAINED”
Has your club achieved the Toastmasters International goal of having at least four (4) club officers trained during the first-round of club officer training between June 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019? Find out if your club made the list.
“SUPER 7” CLUBS
Has your club earned the District 103 “Super 7” ribbon for their club banner during the first-round of club officer training between June 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019? Find out to see which clubs so far have earned the “Super 7” ribbon by having all seven (7) of their club officers attend club officer training.
ROUND 2 CLUB OFFICER TRAINING STATS
The second-round of club officer training begins December 1, 2018 and ends February 28, 2019. Club officer training is for all 2018-2019 club officers. Training statistics are coming soon.