Goals of Club Ambassador Program for District 103 Toastmasters:
1. Increase club retention by instilling more interest and involvement in Toastmasters.
2. Help members reach their educational goals by providing more opportunities for members to speak.
3. Introduce members to different speaking styles and club meeting formats by exposing them to members outside of their club.
4. Help District 103 become a President’s Distinguished District by increasing DCP participation.
5. Help Area Directors understand the importance of the program to help them become a President’s Distinguished Area.
6. Help clubs reach their DCP goals by actively engaging their members.
Incentive Program for Area Directors – awarded on June 20, 2020:
Awardthe first Area Director to have 10 Club Ambassadors – from their area – to submit three (3) or more Club Ambassador Forms by June 1, 2020.The Area Director will be awarded Toastmasters International branded apparel and accessories (not sold in District 103 store) which include:
• Men’s / Ladies Crossover Polo
• Nike Twill Toastmasters Cap (Navy)
• Laptop Backpack
Area Director will be awarded incentive at last DEC meeting of 2019 – 2020 club year.
NOTE ABOUT ELIGIBILITY OF CLUB AMBASSADORSFOR AREA DIRECTOR INCENTIVE:
a) Club Ambassadors are Toastmaster members of clubs in good standing.
b) Club Ambassadors must participate at visited clubs as a functionary or speaker.
c) Club Ambassadors must submit three (3) or more Club Ambassador Formsto Club Ambassador Chair Dushun Mosley at firstname.lastname@example.org June 1, 2020 to be eligible.