Beginning in the 2019-2020 program year, World Headquarters announced that the Club Officer Kit will only be available as a digital resource. This will enable new leaders to always have access to the most up-to-date information and eliminates mailing challenges.
These documents will be regularly updated throughout the program year, so be on the lookout for the latest version.
What is Club Central?
Your hub for conducting online business, including:
- New, dual, and reinstated membership application submissions
- Membership dues and fee payments
- Education award submissions
- Updates to club information (meeting location, time, email address)
- Club financial information from the last two years
- Administrative and historical club reports
Distinguished Club Program (DCP)
How many goals has your club accomplished in the Toastmasters International “Distinguished Club Program”? Visit Toastmasters dashboard to find out your club’s progress. See if your club is close to becoming recognized as a “Distinguished Club”, “Select Distinguished Club”, or “President’s Distinguished Club”. Also, you will be able to find lots of information about our district’s growth.
Don’t know what DCP is? Consider your questioned answered! Read this manual from TM international and find out if your club officers could clarify for you the rest.
Do you want to earn credit towards DTM and help a struggling club, too?